Wire mesh is one of the most diverse and valuable products. Whether you want to install a barricade, fence, or shelve or use it in cages or grills, wire mesh is the most popular option used across the world. Wire mesh is available in a wide range of sizes and dimensions. For sifters, wires are closely meshed to let you sift. On the other hand, fences and barricades have wide meshing. In short, you can choose the size and dimension of wire meshing according to your needs. Similarly, wire meshing is available in different materials and you can choose the materials according to your construction needs, as different materials have different properties and applications.
Power Metal & Steel is one of the Malaysia’s leading wire meshing service providers. Whether you need a wire mesh for barricades or scaffolding, we are here to help you. Just contact us with your dimensional and material requirements and leave the rest to us. We will deliver you the best quality product just according to your needs.
Different Material Used For Wire Meshing
- Carbon Steel is the most vital type of material used for wire meshing. It can be galvanized, painted, or coated with PVC to avoid corrosion.
- Stainless Steel wire meshing, on the other hand, does not need any treatment for corrosion protection as it is rust and corrosion-resistant.
- Copper wire meshing has high electrical and thermal conductivity and is also atmosphere resistant.
- Brass wire meshing is famous for exceptional abrasion resistance properties.
- Bronze wire meshing is good for atmospheric resistance.
- Aluminium wire meshing is the weakest type of meshing and is corrosion and heat-resistant.
Types Of Wire Mesh
There are two main types of wire meshing: welded and woven.
Welded mesh is a relatively simple method of wire meshing. In welded mesh, several wires are placed in parallel and perpendicular fashion, forming a checked formation. The formation is then welded using an automatic welding machine.
Woven wire mesh is a number of metal wires interlaced together to build a roll or sheet in a specific pattern. At the time of wire mesh weaving, parameters such as wire diameter, opening size, micron rating, pattern, width, and length can be customized according to your specific requirements.
Applications of Wire Mesh
Wire mesh is a versatile product widely and heavily used across multiple industries. Some common uses of wire meshing are:
- Big and small sifters
- Safety barricade for various uses
- Concrete reinforcement
- Air filtration
- Light fixtures
Why Choose Us?
Power Metal & Steel has been in the industry since 2018 and successfully maintained its mark as one of Malaysia’s best metal and steel supplier companies. Here is what puts us above others:
- We provide high-quality products across various industries.
- We always check each order before the delivery of the products.
- You will find the prices of our products very competitive.
- You will find the finest range of products that meet your specific needs.
What are you waiting for? Contact us with your requirements and get your high-quality wire meshing at affordable prices. Feel free to contact us for any information. We are here to answer all your queries.